2. Read all material and sign where needed.
3. Submit the application, statement of cooperation, standard of conduct form and registration fee to the school
office. (Should a student not be accepted by the school the registration fee will be refunded)
4. Submit an official transcript from the school in which the student is presently enrolled.
5. Schedule an interview with the administration and/or admissions committee. The student and at least one
parent/guardian must be present.
6. Take entrance/placement test. (If deemed necessary by the administration)
7. Parents will then be notified by the administration if the student is accepted or not.
8. Transfer students in grades 10-12 will be required to meet the following criteria to be considered for enrollment:
- Must have maintained a "C" average with no failing grades at the previous school for the most recent semester.
- Must submit two letters of reference: one from the family pastor and one from an official from the previous
school such as principal, counselor or teacher.
All transfer students must be in good standing (academically and otherwise) with the school from which they transfer.
9. When home school students transfer into MCCA there are certain requirements that must have been followed.
a. The student must have been enrolled in a home school governing body that was in charge of curriculum or was
taking an approved home school curriculum from an agency that offers home school materials.
b. We will not take a 9th-12th grade home school student that has been home schooled on a free lance system
with no accountability.
10. Students presently attending MCCA will be given re-enrollment preference until February 28 of each year.
11. New students will be provided the opportunity to register for enrollment in MCCA beginning on the first business
day of March each year.
12. Student admissions are conditional. All new students are admitted on probation for the first six weeks. If a
student fails to make progress adjusting to our program, parents should find a school better suited for him/her.